Saturday, August 17, 2019

August 17 - France
I arrived the 12th, and we've been traveling a good deal of the time. Biarritz was our first two nights. Trump arrived for the G7 meeting the same day we left.
We have had lots of wonderful meals, and my friends Fabienne, Marc, and Eugenie are wonderful traveling companions. Eugenie is only nine, but she's the most mature nine I've ever known. Among other things, she eats oysters on the half shell. She's also a very pleasant child to be around.

I can't remember the name of the town where we're staying. I'll ask Fabienne and enter it later. It is probably in the 90s here and rather humid. It's almost 6 p.m. here, but we don't usually eat until later--7:00 or 8:00.

I'll try to enter every day for the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment