Thursday, September 15, 2016

We arrived in Marrakesh about 2:00 p.m., about 5:00 a.m. Wichita time. We had a very easy trip, a couple hour lay-over in Dallas and about 4 hours in Madrid. I was able to take 2 or 3 naps--one of the easiest  international trips I have ever made.
It's hot here, but very arid. Joann and I spent a couple hours around the pool this afternoon, and she took a dip in the pool. This is a very nice hotel, surrounded by palm trees and other vegetation, but on the way in the scenery was very different--very dry and dessert like.

We haven't decided on our dinner spot this evening, but Joann is changing out of her swim suit as I write this. We'll decide soon. It's about 5:40 now, but I don't think most places open for dinner until after 7:00.

I'm still not able to upload photos from drop box, but I'll keep trying.

I'll try to post another entry this evening before I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good flight Carol. If you still can't get Dropbox to work just plug your phone into your laptop and transfer the images that way. Then you should be able to insert them into your blog. Strange that Dropbox won't work but I've never tried to use it in a foreign country. I do know Cox blocked my access to Outlook email when I was out of the country but the webmail always worked. It may be a similar problem. Maybe another world traveler will ring in here. Have a good rest of your trip!

    Dave S.

    ReplyDelete