Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 3:20 p.m. (8:21 a.m. CST) Third Post

I am at my hotel near the CDG airport, a bit harried from the experience. My friend Fabienne had made a reservation for a shuttle to pick me up at my apartment today at 11:00. I waited an hour and finally called the company, only to be informed that the pick-up was for tomorrow. Actually the company's web site is extremely difficult to navigate. They demand to know the flight time and number--which we gave. Fabienne even called and spoke to an employee, explaining that while my flight was for the 29th, I was spending the night at a hotel the 28th. We also wrote that in the "Comment" space, as instructed. The woman I spoke to today informed me that they didn't have time to read the comments, and that I would have to email the company and ask for a refund--which I did. I also pointed out that their employees are not very observant. Why would I want to be picked up in Paris 20 minutes after my plane left CDG? I haven't heard from them yet, but to date I have quite an investment in getting to the airport.

I'm ready to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment