Friday, May 24, 2013

Paris, May 25, 7:45 a.m. (12:45 am CST)

I'm ready to leave to visit my friends in Orleans--the Legentil family. It's been 1 1/2 years since I've seen them, and I know from photos that Fabienne's daughter Eugenie has grown and matured greatly since last I saw her.I will return tomorrow evening. I don't know whether Fabienne has wifi or not, so whether or not I blog between now and tomorrow night will depend on that.

I'm taking only a back pack, so the train will not be such a trial as it has been with the back pack plus the 25 inch suitcase--even though it is a spinner, which definitely helps--until it's time to go down stairs and up again or board the train. I swear, I'll not do that again.

My train leaves at 9:27 and it takes about an hour to reach Orleans, actually a smaller outlying station called Fleury-les-Augrais where Fabienne will pick me up.

From what I see through the slats in my shutters, it's still overcast and probably will rain before the day's out.

I hope everyone in Wichita, Missouri, and Texas is doing well. More lateer.
I hope every

1 comment:

  1. Well just setting around here in Wichita have fun.

    ReplyDelete